We are glad to share with you some Key Messages from Day 2 Evening Reception of the Trainers of Trainers
Follow us on Social Media:
- What difference can I make?
- We must understand that governance has two sides: demands and supply. We are used to our governments giving us our supply side, we don't do the demand side. Every citizen must occupy the office of the citizen.
- It is time for us to understand that the education that we have is not for us alone, it is for everybody. As we sit here today, we are people who have said that we will no longer keep quiet in the face of injustice. As a Human being who occupies an office, it is important that we demand for accountability and transparency and they must give it to us. The time that we understand that we have power as Human being, that is the day that truly we get to our greatness.
- The only reason why Africans have been look down upon is due to the kind of leadership that we have and it’s time that we begin to change that. Injustice to One is Injustice to All. Terrorists attack to anyone, anywhere in the world is terrorists attack to everyone, everywhere in the world. The fact that they are some of our citizens who are in captivity means that all of us are in captivity.
- Yesterday victims were once survivers, today’s victims were yesterday survivers, and tomorrow’s victims will be today survivers. WHO IS THE NEXT... That is the question we must ask all the time. Everytime that we think that it is none of our business because it hasn’t come to us, know that when we keep quiet, the people who do the bad thing, they will be emboldened enough to come after us.
- If everybody cleans the back of his mother’s or father’s house, they will not be any corruption because everywhere will be cleaned.
- Our most important resource must be each other.
Face book: https://www.facebook.com/ACDHRS